Going Dark.

Apparently, the darker my hair color, the tanner I look.

You all remember India Arie's song, right? This one?




I have to say, though, I AM my hair.

I am especially my hair when it seems to be at the height of perfection right before I go to bed, when no one sees it.

Also, India Arie is just so awesome.

Comments

  1. WHY is hair always perfect when no one is around!?!?!?!?!? ESPECIALLY right before bed! sometimes i swear to God i'v called ppl over at absurd hours with some lame excuse but the reality was i just want them to see how hot i look..but like....something happens and when they arrive they bring the frizz =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and every time i ever post a comment on blogspot (which is not alot AT ALL) my pic surprises me and i chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!! My kindred spirit. I remember us discussing the Curly Bangs Phenomenon like 4 years ago. And you have put it so accurately: "Some people just bring the frizz." It's not our fault, it's them!

    And every time I see your pic, I feel the urge to get a moustache, too. You make an awesome undercover cop. Hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.