Fringe.

Now that my friend M and I have spent countless hours chatting and making reference jokes about the show Fringe, it's time that we share some of our major points of discourse.

He and I agree that these people are doppelgangers of each other.

If the Fringe people would only smile a little. You know?

Why so serious?

1. Anna Torv - hot FBI Agent Olivia Dunham is like a less dorky version of Donna from That 70s Show.




2. Joshua Jackson - Peter Bishop, the resident mysterious and guarded commitment-phobe, is like a yummier, less Father-figure-ish version of George Clooney. They even sound alike. I might also mention here that when I was a kid gushing over his Mighty Ducks character, I never once thought he would grow up to look like this. Aw. But then again, I also never knew I would be blogging about it.




3 - Jack Noble - the mad scientist Walter Bishop is like a mad scientist version of our favorite madman Gary Busey.




4. Kirk Acevedo - Olivia Dunham's BFF, Agent Charlie Francis, perhaps my favorite character on the show, 15-minute-screentime notwithstanding, is like a serious-face version of serious-face Nicolas Cage. Hahahaha. <3

He makes me want to crack lame jokes at him just so he can give me this face:



I know I make fun of them a lot, but it's only because I love them.

That's the definition of love.

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.