Talking The Talk.
Conversation is not fun when it's all civilized and shit. You should try these conversation tactics to spice things up. In the process, you will also win ALL arguments.
Click HERE to read the whole article.
P.S.
Don't forget to claim how right and exponentially superior you are throughout the conversation, just as a reminder (not that they don't already know). Otherwise, it's all moot.
So, what conversation tactics do YOU know that you can share?
Click HERE to read the whole article.
P.S.
Don't forget to claim how right and exponentially superior you are throughout the conversation, just as a reminder (not that they don't already know). Otherwise, it's all moot.
So, what conversation tactics do YOU know that you can share?
And my favorite one is the "Well I know someone from 'your group' who disagrees" argument, because obviously, YOU'RE JUST TAKING THINGS TOO PERSONALLY. (Which is also another tactic.)
ReplyDeleteAh. I need to rest mine eyes.
Hey Diana ...
ReplyDeleteNice tactics :)
I loved the ones about "You're Arguing With Opinions Not Fact" and "A In B Situation Is Not Equivalent To X In Y Situation."
My personal tactic, however, is that I do not usually get involved in discussions with, or in other words try to avoid, people whom I know have no deep knowledge of the topics in hands. You know how some people think they are right all the time because, you know, they are always right!!
Saad
Saad:
ReplyDeleteYes, this is one of my greatest pet peeves. I've been trying to do something different, though. Instead of ignoring them, I make an effort to listen. I don't know why I do this. To torture myself, maybe? Haha.