Rebel.
Call it late adolescence. Whatever. But every single chance I get, I "rebel".
I mean, when I was a teenager, I was the perfect child. I listened to my parents, I got good grades, I made good friends, I was every parent's dream. (To my siblings who are reading this: PISS OFF!)
Now, a decade and a good half later, I'm trying to catch up on what I missed out on.
I smoke, I stay out late, I sneak out of the house, and most importantly, to send a message to my parents about my rebellion, I DON'T USE MY OWN COFFEE MUG.
My mom bought a set of coffee mugs with our own initials on them, and of course, I use all the other letters except mine.
A is the new D, okay?
That's 10 times more effective than a middle finger, right?
The best part?
I don't think my parents give a shit.
I need a new plan.
Hilarious. I don't think I've ever intentionally wanted to give my parents a hard time, but it seems like a worthy experience.
ReplyDeleteI love your style. Good stuff.
Amna: Thanks for dropping by!! :) LOL it's funny when you've always been a good daughter; when you suddenly decide to be a bad one, the parents don't really buy it. Haha.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOL! I tend to be rebellious against my parents too, but I make it up to them most of the time. Haha! I LOVE THE MUG! It has my initial.
ReplyDeleteKiyagetan ako saya a kakayad. The mugs, ftw! :)
ReplyDeleteIsako piyamamasa ini i mami akn na misapa ako a di ko dn pagosarn so rkakn on.
ReplyDeleteKataya a pkagtan ako dn na da a labut on i mami. Asar kon a di akn osarn so rkiyan. Hahaha!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL I like your style :D
ReplyDelete