The Curse.
"I'm always nervous when you start laughing at something I said," my sister J says.
"Why?", I ask.
"Because I just know you'll blog about it later."
**
Well, she's right. I suppose this is something that anyone related to a writer/blogger suffers. I've got all my friends and family paranoid. They are constantly asking if I quoted them, or if I wrote about what they did or said, or "who were you referring to in your last blog post?"
I don't name names here so that I can keep them on their toes. It keeps me popular in my circle. You know?
LOL. i always hear that from my classmates too, that i'd write something about what they said or do later. now, blackmailing through facebook is the "in" among my circle of school friends so they didn't get to notice my blog that much. it's a good thing because i can write a lot of stuff without them knowing. bwahaha!
ReplyDeleteHaha! They should be thankful we don't post pictures nga, eh!
ReplyDeleteyou see, this is why i don't live amongst people, brutal quoting. HAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteShame! You would've been the star of my blog! Haha!
ReplyDelete