The 7 Stages


Heartbreak.


1. Denial. It's not happening.

2. Anger. It's not fair.

3. Bargaining. What do you want me to do? I'll do it.

4. Depression. I give up. Nothing's working.

5. Acceptance. Some things just Are.

6. Starting over.

7. Moving On.

Which one's your favorite?


Comments

  1. Heartbreak or not, in everything in life, moving-on is the best solution.

    It happens that life will keep moving and never stop, never look back. So take it as a model. Again, and again, keep moving on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite's No.8: Getting even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moving on!!! I tried getting even, really, but it makes me feel such a loser. Moving on means: I can stand on my own feet and I rely on no one, and if anybody's fretting about that then it's their problem!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hear hear@Hning!! Getting even indeed! :P
    i was gonna choose anger..but damn no.8 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stages of grief? hehe. i like number five 'cause after that, you'd go proceed to numbers six and seven. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.