The Original Sin?
One of the things I struggle so much with when it comes to photography in particular (and all art in general) is originality and/or creativity.
It's tough when there isn't much you can do that hasn't been done already.
***
I love John and Yoko photos, and I love ABSOLUT ads. I fancied a remake that feels like both.
Peace. Love. Black and White.
19 July 2007
H's old room, Jeddah
(models: Nadia and Kamal)
***
Luxury
2 August 2007
Jeddah
My friends Suzann, Nadia and I tried out the (then) new chauffeur service APEX. You rent them for 80 riyals an hour, they send you a driver, a Dodge, and a chauffeur in a smart uniform who also offers you cold drinks, opens your doors, and generally follows you around. We got in the car and drove around Jeddah for about an hour at around noon. Coz we rock the city like that. Hahaha.
***
Cheerleader
30 July 2007
My classroom, Jeddah
At the end of the summer course, my kiddie students (when I used to teach kids) asked for a costume party. One of my students (damn it, I can't even remember her name) was in love with my camera. The camera loved her back.
***
Comments
Post a Comment