SYSTEM RESTORE, GODDAMNIT.

In another stroke of pure genius, I decided on impulse, ONCE AGAIN, to restore my laptop's factory settings.

Sounds simple enough, yes? No.

I have forgotten how to do it. I was gonna put it off until the morning, when I can call my cousin TN to come over and restore the settings for me, because she knows this stuff, and I DON'T COZ I'M A FUCKING idiot. I've done it before, and it was a very simple process, but do I remember how to do it? Of course not. Of course I don't.

But I couldn't put it off, because I couldn't sleep from wanting to RESTART my computer's system, from anticipating that feeling of a fresh new clean slate, no files, no programs, no screensaver, no personalized anything, nothing. Good as new laptop. I was gonna change its name, too. A fresh start. My whole life depended on it. This was my restart. I was gonna change my whole outlook, I was gonna start my whole life and let go of all the bad stuff hanging around me.

And it was all gonna start from a stupid fucking system restore.

Now that I've fucked it up by doing everything else on the computer BUT restoring its system, I'm rabid with irritation.

It's frickin 5am. There's nothing I can do but blog about it.

I WANT TO SYSTEM RESTORE NOW.

IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO PUNCH THIS FUCKING LAPTOP IN THE FACE.

And then, in the morning, as early as 9am, you can all find me in front of the Sony shop on Madinah Road, waiting for it to open, so they can fix it.

My word is good, people. My word is good.

So this is it, the last blog entry before the Great White Laptop Repair. I will celebrate its anniversary this time next year.

Ciao.

Comments

  1. That's funny...by the way I would like to akd you if you speak fluent Arabic Diana, and another thing what is it with Filipino with the letter F and P?? Things that makes you go mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant to write...ask you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Diana! thanks so much for dropping by, I really appreciated that.

    @ Anonymous: why do you wanna know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous:
    No, I don't speak Arabic.
    Filipinos often mix up their Ps and Fs, because in Tagalog, it's alright to do so. For instance, the Tagalog word for Family is 'Pamilya', but it is also acceptable, albeit pompous, to say 'Familia'. Spanish influence. IMO, of course.

    Coralbead:
    No, thank YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.