Restore Points.

This is my Last Good Configuration. In case of any future malfunction, I should go back to these points and Start Repair.

1. No more than 3 idle, lurking hours online. No FB on Sundays and Tuesdays. The internet may be my biggest trigger yet, as it has an overflowing amount of great things and people that I could have been, or would never be. Insecure people such as myself should not be allowed on FB at all, as it is ultimately a popularity contest, and I always feel like I'm the least popular on my network.

2. Bring out the Do-Not-Cross-The-Line tape roll. I kept it away much too long, and now, even the Positive People have become Negative People. And they must be kept out at all costs. Negative People, also a trigger, cancel me out, because they clash with my Crazy. Maintain safe distance. (No clear description on what Negative People are, so I'll play this one by ear.)


3. No more sulking at work. My job is a huge trigger. I get no joy in being successful at my job, because to me, it is simply a reminder of the things that DON'T challenge me, or aid my creative growth. However, I should be thankful for the things I have. So, you know.. no more.. sulking.

4. No more volunteered information, but no lies necessary, either. In short, STFU.

5. In case of Deleting Frenzy, shut down immediately.

Like right now.

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.